Designed by Jenny Jurek with help from the Women's Collective, the 2014 Trail Runner Magazine Gear of the Year Award winning Ultra Vesta is ergonomically shaped to fit perfectly and perform flawlessly. The plan was to select the best features from all the Signature Series vests, combine them into one great product, then re-design the shape to specifically fit women.
The result is front strap-mounted holsters that offer quick, immediate access to twin 10 ounce water bottles, which are concave against the body, are positioned higher on the chest, and can be folded flat when not in use. The larger volume pockets located low in the front keep your phone, camera, salt tablets, or gels within easy reach while on the move. The main compartment will accommodate a 70 oz. reservoir (sold separately) and plenty of gear, and there is an additional horizontal pocket in the rear for quick organization of special items. External and internal bungee cords stabilize the load while the two sternum straps and side adjustment straps give you a customized fit and eliminate bouncing. Moisture-wicking Air Mesh keeps you dry, provides support, and is soft to the touch for all-day comfort. Also included are an ice axe loop, two trekking pole loops, and reflective accents for low-light visibility.
- Available in Indigo
- Two 10 oz. bottles are ergonomically positioned (included)
- Bottle pockets fold flat when not in use or accommodates a camera or phone
- Large storage pockets are located below the bottles for phone, gels, ect.
- Two sternum straps slide for custom fit
- Cool Wick Air Mesh wicks away moisture and is soft to the touch
Sizing At Chest (Women's):
- Side adjustment straps allow for customized fit
- Two vertical zippered pockets in the rear, plus a third horizontal pocket offers ample storage
- Easily accommodates a 2 liter reservoir or any bottle
- Ice axe (1) and trekking pole loops (2)
- External and internal bungee cords stabilize varying capacities
- Reflective accents for easy visability
- XS/SM: 26 - 38 in. / 66 - 97 cm
- M/L: 32 - 41 in. / 81 - 104 cm
- Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear
- A vest full of gear will fit smaller
- Volume Capacity: 245 in3 / 4L
- Fluid Capacity: 2 x 10 oz. bottles / 2 x 295 mL (plus optional reservoir)
- Weight: 9 oz. (11 oz. with bottles) / 255 g (312 g with bottles)
- Height: 11.75 in. / 30 cm
- Width: 8 in. / 20 cm
- Depth: 2.5 in. / 6 cm
- Cool Wick Air Mesh: Wicking mesh is lightweight and breathable for optimal ventilation and moisture management
- 150D Rip Stop: Lightweight fabric provides durability and protection
- Power Stretch Mesh: Provides versatility with a supportive stretch material that expands for variable capacity
- "Love it!" Review by
The customer service at Achilles was brilliant too and I received my item within two days. Really pleased! (Posted on 10/01/2016)
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery and Returns
METHOD TIME COST SERVICE SPRINT Next working day FREE on orders over £115
(£6 for orders up to £115)
RUN 2-3 working days FREE on orders over £60
(£3.50 for orders up to £60)
CLICK & COLLECT (Glasgow) Same day (Mon-Fri) FREE SATURDAY DELIVERY 1 working day £12 Royal Mail
Orders received before 3pm (Monday-Friday) are processed on the same day - after 3pm orders will be processed on the next working day.
Click & Collect
Collect your order in person from the achilles heel Glasgow running shop. Orders placed before 3pm will be available for collection on the same working day; orders placed after 3pm will be available for collection on the following working day. Orders placed over the weekend will be available for collection on the Monday.
As soon as your order is ready for collection we will email to let you know. When you collect your order please ensure you bring your order confirmation & identification.
We'll package and post your order to most locations across the world as quickly as we can - for full details of delivery charges for international orders check our delivery charges page.
Spend £200+ and get FREE EU delivery.
At achilles heel we aim to please, so if you're not completely satisfied with your order, we'll do whatever we can to make it better. Items can be returned for free for an exchange or a refund within 28 days of purchase - we offer free & easy tracked returns within the UK via Royal Mail, for full details please check our returns page.
It can be hard to get things right so we are giving 28 days from Christmas Day to return your gifts on all orders made during November and December. Our returns policy will revert to the standard 28-day period for items purchased after December 31st.