DetailsTwo ounces lighter than before, more form-fitting, more storage up front, and with the same capacity - the Timothy Olson Race Vest rocks.
- Lightweight T-Hook adjustable sternum straps
- Bottle holsters tighten to carry phone or camera
- Phone compatible pockets
- Unique, on-the-go trekking pole holders
- Upper back is open for maximum ventilation and minimal weight
- Soft and flexible knit mono-mesh harness
- Two layered pockets for organized storage
- Wide lateral strap for stability and adjustability
- SM: 24 - 38 in. / 61 - 97 cm
- MD: 31 - 42 in. / 79 - 107 cm
- LG: 36 - 50 in. / 91 - 127 cm
- Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear
- Unisex Sizing - Please confirm your bottom ribs measurement before ordering
- Volume Capacity: 305 in3 / 5L
- Weight: 5.78 oz. (8.23 oz. with bottles) / 165 g (235 g with bottles)
- Height: 18.1 in. / 46 cm
- Width: 11 in. / 28 cm
- Depth: 4.1 in. / 10.5 cm
- 150g Knit Mono Mesh: New 150gsm harness conforms to your body for absolute comfort and superior load carrying
- 180g Darlington Power Mesh: Lightweight strength with differential stretch in the x and y axis for enhanced load management
- SilNylon/66: Silicone-Impregnated 30D nylon with a polyurethane face creates a permanently waterproof fabric, and substantially increases seam and tear strength
- "Comfortable and good features, odd sizing" Review by
Only complaint would be that they are fairly big, I'm 6'3" and no that skinny by runner standards and I fit easily in a small, which means it sits a little higher on my back than is ideal. Its comfortable to wear, but makes getting into the backpack, while still quite possible, a little more of a contortion act than I'd prefer. A longer narrower medium would have been nice, but you can't have everything. (Posted on 30/04/2017)
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery and Returns
METHOD TIME COST SERVICE SPRINT Next working day FREE on orders over £100
(£6 for orders up to £100)
RUN 2-3 working days FREE on orders over £50
(£3 for orders up to £50)
CLICK & COLLECT (Glasgow) 1-2 Working days FREE SATURDAY DELIVERY 1 working day £12 Royal Mail
Orders received before 2pm (Monday-Friday) are processed on the same day - after 2pm orders will be processed on the next working day.
Click & Collect
Collect your order in person from the achilles heel Glasgow running shop. Orders placed before 2pm will be available for collection on the next working day; orders placed after 2pm will be available for collection in 2 working days. Orders placed over the weekend will be available for collection on the Tuesday.
As soon as your order is ready for collection we will email to let you know. When you collect your order please ensure you bring your order confirmation & identification.
We'll package and post your order to most locations across the world as quickly as we can - for full details of delivery charges for international orders check our delivery charges page.
Spend £200+ and get FREE EU delivery.
At achilles heel we aim to please, so if you're not completely satisfied with your order, we'll do whatever we can to make it better. Items can be returned for free for an exchange or a refund within 28 days of purchase - we offer free & easy tracked returns via Royal Mail, for full details please check our returns page.
It can be hard to get things right so we are giving 28 days from Christmas Day to return your gifts on all orders made during November and December. Our returns policy will revert to the standard 28-day period for items purchased after December 31st.