The best-selling running vest in the world just got better, with more accessible storage, and almost half the weight. Scott tested out prototypes of the Scott Jurek Ultra Vest 3.0 while on his 43 day record setting Appalachian Trial run and modification were made per his suggestions and experience with the vest.
- Includes 2 x Body Bottle 500s
- Lightweight T-Hook adjustable sternum straps
- Bottle holsters tighten to carry phone or camera
- Phone compatible pockets
- Unique, on-the-go trekking pole holders
- Soft and flexible knit mono-mesh harness
- An upper reservoir-compatible pouch and a lower pocket for everything else
- Wide lateral strap for stability and adjustability
NOTE: 3.0 vests fit differently than the 1.0/2.0 versions; please check the Sizing Chart below.Sizing At Chest (Unisex):
- SM: 24 - 39 in. / 60 - 100 cm
- MD: 28 - 43 in. / 70 - 110 cm
- LG: 31 - 51 in. / 80 - 130 cm
- Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear
- A vest full of gear will fit smaller
- Volume Capacity: 518 in3 / 6.25L
- Weight: 9.56 oz. / 273 g
- Height: 18.1 in. / 46 cm
- Width: 11 in. / 28 cm
- Depth: 5.5 in. / 14 cm
- 150g Knit Mono Mesh: New 150gsm harness conforms to your body for absolute comfort and superior load carrying
- 180g Darlington Power Mesh: Lightweight strength with differential stretch in the x and y axis for enhanced load management
- SilNylon/66: Silicone-Impregnated 30D nylon with a polyurethane face creates a permanently waterproof fabric, and substantially increases seam and tear strength
- "Perfect vest" Review by
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery and Returns
METHOD TIME COST SERVICE SPRINT Next working day FREE on orders over £115
(£6 for orders up to £115)
RUN 2-3 working days FREE on orders over £60
(£3.50 for orders up to £60)
CLICK & COLLECT (Glasgow) 1-2 Working days FREE SATURDAY DELIVERY 1 working day £12 Royal Mail
Orders received before 3pm (Monday-Friday) are processed on the same day - after 3pm orders will be processed on the next working day.
Click & Collect
Collect your order in person from the achilles heel Glasgow running shop. Orders placed before 3pm will be available for collection on the same working day; orders placed after 3pm will be available for collection on the following working day. Orders placed over the weekend will be available for collection on the Monday.
As soon as your order is ready for collection we will email to let you know. When you collect your order please ensure you bring your order confirmation & identification.
We'll package and post your order to most locations across the world as quickly as we can - for full details of delivery charges for international orders check our delivery charges page.
Spend £200+ and get FREE EU delivery.
At achilles heel we aim to please, so if you're not completely satisfied with your order, we'll do whatever we can to make it better. Items can be returned for free for an exchange or a refund within 28 days of purchase - we offer free & easy tracked returns via Royal Mail, for full details please check our returns page.
It can be hard to get things right so we are giving 28 days from Christmas Day to return your gifts on all orders made during November and December. Our returns policy will revert to the standard 28-day period for items purchased after December 31st.