DetailsDesigned by ultra-adventurer Peter Bakwin, the PB Adventure Vest 2.0 will help you go further, higher and harder.Version 2.0 includes all the same great features as the original plus many improvements. Side adjustment straps, hidden in side pockets, allow for a fine tuned fit and eliminate bounce. An added side access zipper and gear storage separator makes accessing and securing a reservoir easy. 340gm Power Mesh is strong and durable, and Silnylon 66 provides increased seam strength.The PB Vest 2.0 is stronger and more durable, enabling you to go anywhere with confidence.
- GPS Locator / phone pockets (2)
- Bellows side pockets can carry 26 oz. bottles
- Gel or bar pouches (4)
- Electrolyte or valuables pockets (2)
- Fully adjustable sternum straps (2)
- Emergency whistle
- Super soft VelvetexTM no-chafe binding
Sizing At Chest (Unisex):
- Micro adjustment straps for better fit (2)
- Quick reservoir access zipper
- Internal bungee and gear seperation panel
- Two zippered compartments
- Secure lat pockets, with stretch panel behind (2)
- Trekking pole (2) and Ice Axe (1) loops
- Accommodates a 70 oz. reservoir (sold separately)
- S/M: 23 - 36 in / 58 - 91 cm
- M/L: 31 - 40 in / 79 - 102 cm
- XL: 38 - 48 in / 97 - 122 cm
- New adjustment straps fine tune the fit
- Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear
- A vest full of gear will fit smaller
- Volume Capacity: 671 in3 / 11L
- Fluid Capacity: 2 x 20 oz bottles / 2 x 591 mL (plus optional reservoir)
- Weight: 16 oz. (21.5 oz. with bottles) / 454 g (610 g with bottles)
- Height: 16 in. / 41 cm
- Width: 9 in. / 23 cm
- Depth: 4.5 in. / 11 cm
- Silnylon 66: Impregnating nylon with Silicon and Polyurethane creates this permanently waterproof fabric, and also substantially increases its seam and tear strength.
- Hex Mesh: The Hex Mesh vest structure is completely breathable, extremely strong, and lightweight. Its inability to absorb moisture results in a drier, more comfortable wear.
- Power Mesh: All pockets are strong and stretchy, made with heavy duty 340gm Power Mesh stretch fabric so the vest expands as you need it to.
Be the first to submit a review.
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery and Returns
METHOD TIME COST SERVICE SPRINT Next working day FREE on orders over £115
(£6 for orders up to £115)
RUN 2-3 working days FREE on orders over £60
(£3.50 for orders up to £60)
CLICK & COLLECT (Glasgow) Same day (Mon-Fri) FREE SATURDAY DELIVERY 1 working day £12 Royal Mail
Orders received before 3pm (Monday-Friday) are processed on the same day - after 3pm orders will be processed on the next working day.
Click & Collect
Collect your order in person from the achilles heel Glasgow running shop. Orders placed before 3pm will be available for collection on the same working day; orders placed after 3pm will be available for collection on the following working day. Orders placed over the weekend will be available for collection on the Monday.
As soon as your order is ready for collection we will email to let you know. When you collect your order please ensure you bring your order confirmation & identification.
We'll package and post your order to most locations across the world as quickly as we can - for full details of delivery charges for international orders check our delivery charges page.
Spend £200+ and get FREE EU delivery.
At achilles heel we aim to please, so if you're not completely satisfied with your order, we'll do whatever we can to make it better. Items can be returned for free for an exchange or a refund within 28 days of purchase - we offer free & easy tracked returns within the UK via Royal Mail, for full details please check our returns page.
It can be hard to get things right so we are giving 28 days from Christmas Day to return your gifts on all orders made during November and December. Our returns policy will revert to the standard 28-day period for items purchased after December 31st.