The Peter Bakwin Adventure Vest 3.0 is the culmination of the Signature Series. It can carry 1 1/2 gallons of water up mountains, across deserts, or wherever your adventures take you. Version 3.0 has greater capacity while still weighing less than the previous version. NOTE: 3.0 vests fit differently than the previous versions; please check the Sizing Chart below.
- Sliding rail sternum straps
- Bottle holster tightens to carry phone or camera
- iPhone compatible pockets
- Unique, on-the-go trekking pole holders
- Double ice axe loops
- Soft and flexible 150g mono-mesh
- Two mesh pouches for wet or voluminous gear
- Secure lateral pockets
Sizing at bottom ribs (Unisex):
- SM: 24 - 33 in. / 61 - 84 cm
- MD: 31 - 40 in. / 79 - 102 cm
- LG: 36 - 46 in. / 91 - 117 cm
- Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear
- Unisex Sizing - Please confirm your bottom ribs measurement before ordering
- Volume Capacity: 977 in3 / 16L
- Weight: 14.42 oz. / 412 g
- Height: 17.3 in. / 44 cm
- Width: 9.4 in. / 24 cm
- Depth: 9.1in. / 23 cm
- 150g Knit Mono Mesh: New 150gsm harness conforms to your body for absolute comfort and superior load carrying
- 180g Darlington Power Mesh: Lightweight strength with differential stretch in the x and y axis for enhanced load management
- SilNylon/66: Silicone-Impregnated 30D nylon with a polyurethane face creates a permanently waterproof fabric, and substantially increases seam and tear strength
- Includes 1 body bottle - 500ml
- Compatible with 2L reservoir *Not included
Be the first to submit a review.
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery and Returns
METHOD TIME COST SERVICE SPRINT Next working day FREE on orders over £115
(£6 for orders up to £115)
RUN 2-3 working days FREE on orders over £60
(£3.50 for orders up to £60)
CLICK & COLLECT (Glasgow) 1-2 Working days FREE SATURDAY DELIVERY 1 working day £12 Royal Mail
Orders received before 2pm (Monday-Friday) are processed on the same day - after 2pm orders will be processed on the next working day.
Click & Collect
Collect your order in person from the achilles heel Glasgow running shop. Orders placed before 2pm will be available for collection on the next working day; orders placed after 2pm will be available for collection in 2 working days. Orders placed over the weekend will be available for collection on the Tuesday.
As soon as your order is ready for collection we will email to let you know. When you collect your order please ensure you bring your order confirmation & identification.
We'll package and post your order to most locations across the world as quickly as we can - for full details of delivery charges for international orders check our delivery charges page.
Spend £200+ and get FREE EU delivery.
At achilles heel we aim to please, so if you're not completely satisfied with your order, we'll do whatever we can to make it better. Items can be returned for free for an exchange or a refund within 28 days of purchase - we offer free & easy tracked returns via Royal Mail, for full details please check our returns page.
It can be hard to get things right so we are giving 28 days from Christmas Day to return your gifts on all orders made during November and December. Our returns policy will revert to the standard 28-day period for items purchased after December 31st.