DetailsThe Fastpack 30 is meant for adventure. Perfect for bagging peaks, day hikes, or travel. The Fastpack takes inspiration from Ultimate Direction's Signature Series, with its vest like fit and front access pockets for a water bottle or storage. There is easy access to water, maps or your smart phone on the front, the stretch pockets on the sides will hold almost anything, and the huge rear stretch pocket allows gear to be quickly stowed or used as needed. The main compartment forgoes zippers in favour of a waterproof roll top closure, allowing this bag to tightly secure everything from 20 to 31 litres. The Fastpack 30 is water-resistant, with a reinforced bottom panel for extra durability, and the low-profile daisy chains with trekking pole and ice axe loops complete the package. Unique to the Fastpack is the UD InfiKnit construction: the back panel and shoulder straps are made from one piece of custom-made fabric, which eliminates contact with all seams. A smooth ride, compressible storage and plenty of pockets makes the Fastpack a great addition to your pack collection.
- Patent-pending Infiknit harness is a continuous, seamless back panel and shoulder strap system to prevent abrasion and discomfort
- Large, main roll-top compartment expands from 20L to 30L
- Rear stretch-mesh pocket with low-profile daisy chain system
- Water bottle compatible front pockets also fold flat to store other items
- Dual adjustable sternum straps and side straps for stability and fit
- Integrated side compression Z-straps for varying load capacities
- Removable foam back panel for comfort
- This size qualifies as a "Carry-on bag” under airline carry-on rules
- Available in 2 sizes
Sizing at Chest (Unisex):
- S/M: 24" - 40" / 58 cm - 91 cm
- M/L: 32" - 46" / 81 cm - 112 cm
- Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear
- A pack full of gear will fit smaller
- Capacity: 20L - 31L / 1220 - 1892 cubic inches
- Weight: 24.8 oz / 700g
- Dimensions: 24.4" x 11.4" x 10.4" / 62 cm x 29 cm x 26.5 cm
Be the first to submit a review.
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery and Returns
METHOD TIME COST SERVICE SPRINT Next working day FREE on orders over £115
(£6 for orders up to £115)
RUN 2-3 working days FREE on orders over £60
(£3.50 for orders up to £60)
CLICK & COLLECT (Glasgow) Same day (Mon-Fri) FREE SATURDAY DELIVERY 1 working day £12 Royal Mail
Orders received before 3pm (Monday-Friday) are processed on the same day - after 3pm orders will be processed on the next working day.
Click & Collect
Collect your order in person from the achilles heel Glasgow running shop. Orders placed before 3pm will be available for collection on the same working day; orders placed after 3pm will be available for collection on the following working day. Orders placed over the weekend will be available for collection on the Monday.
As soon as your order is ready for collection we will email to let you know. When you collect your order please ensure you bring your order confirmation & identification.
We'll package and post your order to most locations across the world as quickly as we can - for full details of delivery charges for international orders check our delivery charges page.
Spend £200+ and get FREE EU delivery.
At achilles heel we aim to please, so if you're not completely satisfied with your order, we'll do whatever we can to make it better. Items can be returned for free for an exchange or a refund within 28 days of purchase - we offer free & easy tracked returns within the UK via Royal Mail, for full details please check our returns page.
It can be hard to get things right so we are giving 28 days from Christmas Day to return your gifts on all orders made during November and December. Our returns policy will revert to the standard 28-day period for items purchased after December 31st.