DetailsDesigned by the champion of minimalism and a 2014 Trail Runner Magazine Gear of the Year Award winner, the AK Race Vest gives you everything you need and nothing more. Innovative fabrics and design come together to provide the ultimate in lightweight comfort. Weighing only 7 ounces, the AK Race Vest 2.0 won't hold you back and gives you liters of storage.Version 2.0 increases durability by switching to Silnylon from Cuben Fiber, using a stronger 340gm Power Mesh, adding edge banding to the upper strap pockets, and making the bungee cord stronger. The lower main compartment pockets are gone and the back panel is cut higher for better gear storage and retention.This is the pack that's used all over the world, for an easy hour run to a hundred miler.Features (Front):
- Smart phone compatible pouches (2)
- Bottle holsters tighten to carry camera, etc.
- Hose loops for optional reservoir routing (3)
- Electrolyte or valuables pockets (2)
- Super soft VelvetexTM no-chafe binding
Sizing At Chest (Unisex):
- Bungee cord for extra capacity and compression
- Hex Mesh construction for maximum breathability
- Side straps for size adjustment
- Extra tall mesh pocket to keep items secure
- Accommodates an 70 oz. reservoir (sold separately)
- S/M: 23 - 36 in. / 58 - 91 cm
- M/L: 32 - 44 in. / 81 - 112 cm
- Measure wearing the clothes you intend to wear
- A vest full of gear will fit smaller
- Volume Capacity: 244 in3 / 4L
- Fluid Capacity: 2 x 20 oz. bottles / 2 x 591 mL (plus optional reservoir)
- Weight: 7 oz. (12.5 oz. with bottles) / 198 g (354 g with bottles)
- Height: 12 in. / 30 cm
- Width: 9 in. / 23 cm
- 150g Knit Mono Mesh: New 150gsm harness conforms to your body for absolute comfort and superior load carrying
- 180g Darlington Power Mesh: Lightweight strength with differential stretch in the x and y axis for enhanced load management
- SilNylon/66: Silicone-Impregnated 30D nylon with a polyurethane face creates a permanently waterproof fabric, and substantially increases seam and tear strength
Be the first to submit a review.
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery and Returns
METHOD TIME COST SERVICE SPRINT Next working day FREE on orders over £115
(£6 for orders up to £115)
RUN 2-3 working days FREE on orders over £60
(£3.50 for orders up to £60)
CLICK & COLLECT (Glasgow) Same day (Mon-Fri) FREE SATURDAY DELIVERY 1 working day £12 Royal Mail
Orders received before 3pm (Monday-Friday) are processed on the same day - after 3pm orders will be processed on the next working day.
Click & Collect
Collect your order in person from the achilles heel Glasgow running shop. Orders placed before 3pm will be available for collection on the same working day; orders placed after 3pm will be available for collection on the following working day. Orders placed over the weekend will be available for collection on the Monday.
As soon as your order is ready for collection we will email to let you know. When you collect your order please ensure you bring your order confirmation & identification.
We'll package and post your order to most locations across the world as quickly as we can - for full details of delivery charges for international orders check our delivery charges page.
Spend £200+ and get FREE EU delivery.
At achilles heel we aim to please, so if you're not completely satisfied with your order, we'll do whatever we can to make it better. Items can be returned for free for an exchange or a refund within 28 days of purchase - we offer free & easy tracked returns via Royal Mail, for full details please check our returns page.
It can be hard to get things right so we are giving 28 days from Christmas Day to return your gifts on all orders made during November and December. Our returns policy will revert to the standard 28-day period for items purchased after December 31st.