Forget everything you've ever known about traditional foam rolling - The Grid is here, and it's going to take foam rolling to a whole new level.
The Grid features:
- "Green" technology
- Constructed with less foam than traditional foam rollers
- Designed to withstand constant, heavy, and repeated use without breaking down
- Built from EVA foam
The Matrix & Distrodensity Zones:
- Unique design allows for targeted massage
- Find the Distrodensity Zone that best suits your needs
- Distrodensity allows for a more realistic massage experience
Core body workout versatility:
- Use The Grid to achieve a comprehensive core body workout
- From crunches to bicycles to pushups - use it to challenge core muscles
- Incorporate it into daily workout routines
- Compact; travel with it and workout anywhere
We designed The Grid for athletes and people of all types - from long distance runners and endurance athletes to Crossfit competitors and major league sports players to soccer moms and yoga enthusiasts.
Whether you're looking to massage your lats, quads, lower back, or any other large muscle group, or trying to achieve a killer core body workout, The Grid is certain to suit your needs. The Grid is the most versatile and comprehensive foam roller and workout tool available.
The Grid is also backed by a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects - we're confident it won't break down or fail under normal use.
- "Worth it" Review by
- "Great! " Review by
- "Great quality product" Review by
- "Speedy delivery of great product" Review by
- "Does the job & looks good" Review by
- "Magic" Review by
- ": )" Review by
- "Does the trick!" Review by
- "Good but a bit small" Review by
- "Delivered Extremely Quickly." Review by
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery and Returns
METHOD TIME COST SERVICE SPRINT Next working day FREE on orders over £115
(£6 for orders up to £115)
RUN 2-3 working days FREE on orders over £60
(£3.50 for orders up to £60)
CLICK & COLLECT (Glasgow) Same day (Mon-Fri) FREE SATURDAY DELIVERY 1 working day £12 Royal Mail
Orders received before 3pm (Monday-Friday) are processed on the same day - after 3pm orders will be processed on the next working day.
Click & Collect
Collect your order in person from the achilles heel Glasgow running shop. Orders placed before 3pm will be available for collection on the same working day; orders placed after 3pm will be available for collection on the following working day. Orders placed over the weekend will be available for collection on the Monday.
As soon as your order is ready for collection we will email to let you know. When you collect your order please ensure you bring your order confirmation & identification.
We'll package and post your order to most locations across the world as quickly as we can - for full details of delivery charges for international orders check our delivery charges page.
Spend £200+ and get FREE EU delivery.
At achilles heel we aim to please, so if you're not completely satisfied with your order, we'll do whatever we can to make it better. Items can be returned for free for an exchange or a refund within 28 days of purchase - we offer free & easy tracked returns within the UK via Royal Mail, for full details please check our returns page.
It can be hard to get things right so we are giving 28 days from Christmas Day to return your gifts on all orders made during November and December. Our returns policy will revert to the standard 28-day period for items purchased after December 31st.