Metallic silver frame with red features. Chromafusion™ GS grey lenses in red multi-layer mirror.
The Sunwise Waterloo GS Silver offers highly efficient polarised photochromic impact protective lenses with vivid colour contrast. Offers protection for stronger sunlight and the benefit of anti-fog. The wearer will benefit from optimum visual protection and clear vision.
The light transmittance changes progressively when responding to the strength of sunlight (UV) enhancing visual performance in varying light-changing conditions. Wider lens coverage provides further protection for your eyes against sunlight, wind, sand and flying objects.
Great for all weather and environments with multi- reflected sunlight from surfaces such as snow, water and concrete.
Recommended: Wash your favourite Sunwise in cold water and clean them after each use.
Sunwise® Waterloo Chromafusion® features:
Sun Rating - 0 1 2 3
- Chromafusion® superior optical performance with natural colour contrast for a clear world.
- The polarised photochromic lenses progressively respond to sunlight offering superb visual comfort.
- The Chromafusion® lenses are impact resistant and tolerant to extremes of temperature.
- The unique polarised polycarbonate lens system makes them robust and durable.
- The polarisation filters any surface reflections of light.
- Bulldog™ Anti-Scratch hard coating.
- Colour stability over long periods of wearing.
- 100% protection against harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Interchangeable options.
- The polycarbonate frames are lightweight, robust, durable and flexible.
- Wrap-around lenses give greater protection.
- Rubber nose pads and sleeves for maximum comfort and a secure fit.
- Flat arms profile – perfect for wearing under a cap or helmet.
- Made in Great Britain.
GS additional features:
- Further reducing the light transmittance offering protection for stronger sunlight.
- Anti-reflection blocking reflected damaging light.
- Creating fog free vision.
- Clearing water drops from the lens surface making them excellent for wet conditions.
Sun protection key
Our lenses offer different levels of sunlight protection. Please use the key below as a reference while viewing our range.
- Low light
- Medium sunlight
- Strong sunlight
- Extreme sunlight
Be the first to submit a review.
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery and Returns
METHOD TIME COST SERVICE SPRINT Next working day FREE on orders over £100
(£6 for orders up to £100)
RUN 2-3 working days FREE on orders over £50
(£3 for orders up to £50)
CLICK & COLLECT (Glasgow) 1-2 Working days FREE SATURDAY DELIVERY 1 working day £12 Royal Mail
Orders received before 2pm (Monday-Friday) are processed on the same day - after 2pm orders will be processed on the next working day.
Click & Collect
Collect your order in person from the achilles heel Glasgow running shop. Orders placed before 2pm will be available for collection on the next working day; orders placed after 2pm will be available for collection in 2 working days. Orders placed over the weekend will be available for collection on the Tuesday.
As soon as your order is ready for collection we will email to let you know. When you collect your order please ensure you bring your order confirmation & identification.
We'll package and post your order to most locations across the world as quickly as we can - for full details of delivery charges for international orders check our delivery charges page.
Spend £200+ and get FREE EU delivery.
At achilles heel we aim to please, so if you're not completely satisfied with your order, we'll do whatever we can to make it better. Items can be returned for free for an exchange or a refund within 28 days of purchase - we offer free & easy tracked returns via Royal Mail, for full details please check our returns page.
It can be hard to get things right so we are giving 28 days from Christmas Day to return your gifts on all orders made during November and December. Our returns policy will revert to the standard 28-day period for items purchased after December 31st.