The engineered gradient compression in SKINS Essentials calf tights with stirrup gets more oxygen to your muscles for improved performance when training and competing in any impact sport.
They also help reduce the risk of injury by supporting your calf, providing more control over involuntary muscle movement and vibration.
The stirrup under the heel keeps the garment perfectly positioned, while the anatomic left and right cut ensures a comfortable fit – making them suitable to wear during post-exercise recovery and on long-haul flights.
- 400Fit - A super anatomical precision fit which ensures optimum comfort and targeted compression.
- 50+ UV Protection - Offers protection against harmful sun damage. Essential for the hotter months.
- Dynamic Gradient Compression - Increases oxygen delivery to the muscles and helps reduce lactic acid build-up.
- Moisture Management - Ensures you stay dry all session long, transporting moisture out of the garment and away form the body.
- Muscle Focus - Enhances muscle power, reaction time and recovery during and after exercise.
- Anti-Microbial Treatment - Ensures that your item stays fresh for long-lasting fresh feeling use.
- Warp Knit - Warp knitted fabrics have no natural stretch, rather the mix of fabrics ensures specific levels of elasticity and controlled compression for improve performance.
- 76% Nylon - 24% Spandex
Skins Compression Calf Tight Size Chart
- "-" Review by
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery and Returns
METHOD TIME COST SERVICE SPRINT Next working day FREE on orders over £100
(£6 for orders up to £100)
RUN 2-3 working days FREE on orders over £50
(£3 for orders up to £50)
CLICK & COLLECT (Glasgow) 1-2 Working days FREE SATURDAY DELIVERY 1 working day £12 Royal Mail
Orders received before 2pm (Monday-Friday) are processed on the same day - after 2pm orders will be processed on the next working day.
Click & Collect
Collect your order in person from the achilles heel Glasgow running shop. Orders placed before 2pm will be available for collection on the next working day; orders placed after 2pm will be available for collection in 2 working days. Orders placed over the weekend will be available for collection on the Tuesday.
As soon as your order is ready for collection we will email to let you know. When you collect your order please ensure you bring your order confirmation & identification.
We'll package and post your order to most locations across the world as quickly as we can - for full details of delivery charges for international orders check our delivery charges page.
Spend £200+ and get FREE EU delivery.
At achilles heel we aim to please, so if you're not completely satisfied with your order, we'll do whatever we can to make it better. Items can be returned for free for an exchange or a refund within 28 days of purchase - we offer free & easy tracked returns via Royal Mail, for full details please check our returns page.
It can be hard to get things right so we are giving 28 days from Christmas Day to return your gifts on all orders made during November and December. Our returns policy will revert to the standard 28-day period for items purchased after December 31st.