La Sportiva Women's Ultra Raptor Trail Running Shoes Carbon / Cobalt Blue
Mountain running endurance shoe with great shock absorption, designed for long distance trails, Ultra-Marathons, Ultra-Trails and for use on long training session.
Akasha, a Sanskrit word that stays for “ether”, is the La Sportiva Mountain Running boot with the greatest shock absorption: dedicated to the world of endurance competitions, it is perfect on long distance runs, Ultra-Marathons, Ultra-Trails and for long training sessions. The Cushion Platform™ footbed provides excellent shock absorption and comfort together with the wide internal volume, the soft, breathable, and snug fitting uppers and a slip on construction that eliminates compression points during the race. The innovative front active inserts Dynamic ProTechTion™ provide protection and structure following the foot in a dynamic way and without constrictions. The dual mix FriXion XT grippy sole is equipped with the exclusive Trail Rocker™ solution to promote the natural movement “external heel – internal toe” of the foot during running. Akasha, the essence of the ultra-runner: protection, comfort and shock absorption.
- Soft Slip-on uppers, tight fit and super breathability with slipper sock construction to avoid compression points and to provide the maximum comfort.
- Wide volumes designed for long use during endurance competitions.
- Front active reinforcements Dynamic ProTechTion: provide protection and structure following the foot movement in a dynamic way without constriction.
- Extra shock absorption thanks to the Cushion Platform footbed.
- Sole with exclusive Trail Rocker system to favour a natural support external heel - internal toe of the shoe during the race.
- Drop: 9mm
- Weight: 630g (Size 6)