Brooks Men's Cascadia 14 Trail Running Shoes FA19
We gave our most-loved trail shoe some love, improving durability and adding TrailTack traction for better grip. Enjoy the view, your feet will find their way.
- The TrailTack Rubber outsole allows for increased traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- The full internal saddle system gives you a close-to-foot fit.
- The new Cordura Mud Guard protects from debris, while allowing water in and out.
- SUV-Like Stability - The updated Pivot Post system works like a stabilising suspension system, connecting with uneven ground underfoot to keep your foot level from landing to push-off.
- Lighter Than Ever - A more streamlined design and updated outsole shaves weight, while improved flexibility helps you move naturally over mixed terrain.
- Rugged Traction - The TrailTack rubber outsole offers extra traction on both wet and dry surfaces, inspiring you to explore farther, higher or faster.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride.
- The Cordura Mud Guard protects against mud and other trail debris while still allowing drainage for all-day comfort.
- The GORE-TEX® version has a waterproof, breathable upper. A lace guard keeps laces secure and out of the way.A back gaiter tab with new front gaiter connection point.
- MIDSOLE DROP - 8mm
- WEIGHT - 10.7oz / 303.3g