The TIKKA + headlamp meets the need for versatility during outdoor activities: proximity lighting, lighting for travel, Boost mode for temporary access to maximum power, red lighting and strobe mode usable at any time to signal one's presence.
- CONSTANT LIGHTING: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained
- Several modes and lighting colors adapt to each situation:
- ambient mode: wide beam with reduced brightness, avoids blinding others in a group situation and provides a long burn time
- a mode adapted for close range vision: mixed beam with wide, uniform flood
- a mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably
- Boost mode for temporary access to maximum power
- red lighting for discreet close range vision
- strobe mode for signaling one's presence, accessible at any time
- Burn time management allows user to easily anticipate battery replacement:
- automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light)
- red lighting switches on when batteries are practically empty to preserve maximum visibility
- by using Ni-MH or lithium batteries you can double the burn time while keeping the same brightness.
- Easy to use:
- push-button is easy to use, even with gloves on
- mixed fabric and elastic headband for improved comfort and support during dynamic activities
- washable headband
- battery case opens easily for changing batteries
- Weight : 85 g
- Technology : CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern : mixed
- Energy : 3 AAA/LR03 batteries (included)
- Battery compatibility : rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium
- Certification(s) : CE
- Watertightness : IP X4, weather resistant
- "V powerful and lightweight torch" Review by
Only downside is that there is only one button to push to get to the setting you want which is annoying (Posted on 13/02/2015)
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery and Returns
METHOD TIME COST SERVICE SPRINT Next working day FREE on orders over £115
(£6 for orders up to £115)
RUN 2-3 working days FREE on orders over £60
(£3.50 for orders up to £60)
CLICK & COLLECT (Glasgow) 1-2 Working days FREE SATURDAY DELIVERY 1 working day £12 Royal Mail
Orders received before 2pm (Monday-Friday) are processed on the same day - after 2pm orders will be processed on the next working day.
Click & Collect
Collect your order in person from the achilles heel Glasgow running shop. Orders placed before 2pm will be available for collection on the next working day; orders placed after 2pm will be available for collection in 2 working days. Orders placed over the weekend will be available for collection on the Tuesday.
As soon as your order is ready for collection we will email to let you know. When you collect your order please ensure you bring your order confirmation & identification.
We'll package and post your order to most locations across the world as quickly as we can - for full details of delivery charges for international orders check our delivery charges page.
Spend £200+ and get FREE EU delivery.
At achilles heel we aim to please, so if you're not completely satisfied with your order, we'll do whatever we can to make it better. Items can be returned for free for an exchange or a refund within 28 days of purchase - we offer free & easy tracked returns via Royal Mail, for full details please check our returns page.
It can be hard to get things right so we are giving 28 days from Christmas Day to return your gifts on all orders made during November and December. Our returns policy will revert to the standard 28-day period for items purchased after December 31st.