Ultra-compact emergency headlamp
Ultralight (27 g) and very compact due to the integrated ZIP retractable cord, the e+LITE emergency headlamp should always be with you. Always ready to use, it can be stored with its batteries for 10 years in a vest, an emergency kit, etc. Its white or red, continuous or strobe lighting allows you to be seen and to signal an emergency.
- Ultracompact, ultra-light (less than 5 cm long and only 27 g) emergency headlamp to always have with you
- Always ready to use, can be stored with batteries (Lithium CR 2032) for 10 years
- Bright white lighting (26 lumens up to 29 m) allows you to move around easily in the dark
- For emergency situations, the red LED allows you to be seen from a distance (300 m for 30 hours)
- Locking on/off switch designed to prevent accidental operation
- Resists extreme temperatures: -30 °C to + 60 °C
- Waterproof to -1 m for 30 minutes (IP 67)
- 26 Lumens
- Weight: 27 g
- Beam pattern: wide
- Regulated lighting: yes
- Number of batteries: 2
- Battery type (included): Lithium CR2032
- Watertightness: IP 67 (waterproof to -1 m for 30 minutes)
- Color(s): black and red
- Three white LEDs and one red LED
- Certification(s): CE, ATEX certified (Ex II 3 GD Ex ic IIC T6, Ex tD A22, IP 68 T85°C)
Be the first to submit a review.
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery and Returns
METHOD TIME COST SERVICE SPRINT Next working day FREE on orders over £115
(£6 for orders up to £115)
RUN 2-3 working days FREE on orders over £60
(£3.50 for orders up to £60)
CLICK & COLLECT (Glasgow) 1-2 Working days FREE SATURDAY DELIVERY 1 working day £12 Royal Mail
Orders received before 2pm (Monday-Friday) are processed on the same day - after 2pm orders will be processed on the next working day.
Click & Collect
Collect your order in person from the achilles heel Glasgow running shop. Orders placed before 2pm will be available for collection on the next working day; orders placed after 2pm will be available for collection in 2 working days. Orders placed over the weekend will be available for collection on the Tuesday.
As soon as your order is ready for collection we will email to let you know. When you collect your order please ensure you bring your order confirmation & identification.
We'll package and post your order to most locations across the world as quickly as we can - for full details of delivery charges for international orders check our delivery charges page.
Spend £200+ and get FREE EU delivery.
At achilles heel we aim to please, so if you're not completely satisfied with your order, we'll do whatever we can to make it better. Items can be returned for free for an exchange or a refund within 28 days of purchase - we offer free & easy tracked returns via Royal Mail, for full details please check our returns page.
It can be hard to get things right so we are giving 28 days from Christmas Day to return your gifts on all orders made during November and December. Our returns policy will revert to the standard 28-day period for items purchased after December 31st.