COVID-19 Guide - Sports Injury & Physiotherapy Clinic
achilles heel Clinic is taking practical measures to ensure service provision is continued whilst maintaining our commitment to the health and well-being of staff and clients.
What is achilles heel Clinic doing?
- We will maintain a 2 metre social distance where possible.
- We will observe strict hand washing hygiene procedures in accordance with Public Health Authorities before and after every patient contact.
- We will have hand sanitiser available throughout the clinic.
- We will ensure thorough surface cleaning with disinfectant before and after every appointment.
- We will be wearing PPE, including apron, gloves and mask as set by Public Health Authorities.
- We will have longer appointment times to ensure minimal crossover between patients and allow time for adequate cleaning between appointments.
- We will limit the number of people in the building at any one time so that social distancing measures can be maintained.
- Staff will not attend the clinic if they are unwell or displaying any COVID-19 signs or symptoms.
What should patient’s attending face to face do?
- We request that all patients complete and submit a COVID-19 screening and risk assessment questionnaire prior to their appointment. We will not be able to see you if this is not completed.
- We request that all patients attending face to face appointments wear a face covering.
- Please attend your appointment on your own, unless you require a chaperone.
- Please arrive in good time for your appointment and wait outside near to the main entrance. Your therapist will attend to you when they are ready.
- Please use the hand sanitiser gel provided on arrival and departure.
- Please maintain a 2 metre social distance, where possible, from any other patient or therapist.
- Please be prepared to pay by contactless methods.
- Please do not attend if you are unwell, displaying and COVID-19 signs or symptoms, vulnerable or shielding for any reason.
- Toilet facilities will not be available, so please be prepared.