OrthoSole insoles were created to be entirely unique from the standard offerings of uncomfortable, unsupportive, one-size-fits-all insoles that are regularly seen in all types of footwear, from casual to athletic. OrthoSoles are designed to accommodate your specific type of foot and body; the only insole on the market with customizable arch and metatarsal support.
OrthoSole Insoles are completely customizable insoles with alternate arch and metatarsal support pads. Configure for optimal comfort and support for your feet, body, and activities. No trimming required.
OrthoSole provides the ideal level of support under your foot, which improves your body's alignment and balance, and better weight distribution. This stable base helps reduce body aches and pains to help you perform better in any activity.
With their optimized support and cushion, OrthoSoles help to mitigate a variety of issues that can affect any of us:
- Knee Pain - Improved foot positioning will improve knee alignment and reduce knee pain.
- Back Pain - The combination of OrthoSole's adjustable support system and cushioning materials work together to evenly distribute body weight and reduce stress and shock to the lower back.
- Foot Pain - Pain and pressure under the metatarsal bones (mid-foot) will be reduced by the support of the metatarsal pads.
- Ankle Pain - Improved foot position will improve ankle alignment, which reduces ankle pain.
- Heel Pain - OrthoSole's triple-layer of heel cushioning helps to protect the heel, reducing heel stress and pain.
- Arch Pain/Plantar Fasciitis - The arch pad will improve support to the arch of the foot for a better foothold, resulting in a reduction of plantar fasciitis and arch pain.
- Hip Pain - The improved foot position will improve hip alignment, which reduces hip pain.
- Shin Splints - By aligning your foot into its optimal position and providing improved cushioning, OrthoSole reduces the excessive traction forces that cause pain and inflammation in the shin area. Take a break from heavy activity if you have shin splints and start again with OrthoSole to see the difference.
- Overpronation - The arch pad will increase support to the arch of the foot, improving foot stability.
- Circulation Issues in Feet - The improved pre
- X-Small: 3-3.5
- Large: 8-8.5
Be the first to submit a review.
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery and Returns
METHOD TIME COST SERVICE SPRINT Next working day FREE on orders over £100
(£6 for orders up to £100)
RUN 2-3 working days FREE on orders over £50
(£3 for orders up to £50)
CLICK & COLLECT (Glasgow) 1-2 Working days FREE SATURDAY DELIVERY 1 working day £12 Royal Mail
Orders received before 2pm (Monday-Friday) are processed on the same day - after 2pm orders will be processed on the next working day.
Click & Collect
Collect your order in person from the achilles heel Glasgow running shop. Orders placed before 2pm will be available for collection on the next working day; orders placed after 2pm will be available for collection in 2 working days. Orders placed over the weekend will be available for collection on the Tuesday.
As soon as your order is ready for collection we will email to let you know. When you collect your order please ensure you bring your order confirmation & identification.
We'll package and post your order to most locations across the world as quickly as we can - for full details of delivery charges for international orders check our delivery charges page.
Spend £200+ and get FREE EU delivery.
At achilles heel we aim to please, so if you're not completely satisfied with your order, we'll do whatever we can to make it better. Items can be returned for free for an exchange or a refund within 28 days of purchase - we offer free & easy tracked returns via Royal Mail, for full details please check our returns page.
It can be hard to get things right so we are giving 28 days from Christmas Day to return your gifts on all orders made during November and December. Our returns policy will revert to the standard 28-day period for items purchased after December 31st.