The Omni Massage Roller provides a stimulating, deep tissue massage, anywhere, anytime. Its unique design and ease of use makes it great for personal and professional use. Begin by applying pressure then roll the ball in a circular motion all around the desired area, adding pressure as needed.
This is the original tool that incorporates the "omni-directional" massage ball as a proven therapeutic device - making it one of the most versatile and effective massage tools on the market today. Small instructional Guide Included.
- Used by Professionals based in both the NHS and also Private Practice
- Offers superior function in a unique, simple and visually appealing tool
- Comfortable to grip and easy to use
- Perfect tool for both the professional and home user
- Provides the pressure and mobility necessary for a great massage
- Reduces stress and fatigue on fingers, hands and elbows
- Unique omni-directional massage ball allows the user to actually feel what is going on in the body - just like driving a car over a speed bump, the knots and restrictions can be felt in the tissue
- The omni-directional massage ball diffuses the intensity of direct pressure to the surrounding tissue, making deep work more comfortable for the receiver
- Persons with touch-sensitive conditions who cannot tolerate many types of massage report that they are able to comfortably accept and benefit from massage with the Omni Massage Roller Use directly over clothing or on bare skin
- Use with lotions and oils - cleans easily in hot soapy and water
- Made to be used in any wet environment - bath, Jacuzzi, Steam Room
- Can be used hot or cold
- Place into the refrigerator for a short while for cold therapies
- Place into a bowl of hot water (NOT BOILING) or hot towel for hot massage therapy
- Long-lasting, durable construction - no internal parts to wear out or corrode
- 15 successful years on the market
- The Omni Massage Roller is a Patented and quality USA Made product
Be the first to submit a review.
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery and Returns
METHOD TIME COST SERVICE SPRINT Next working day FREE on orders over £115
(£6 for orders up to £115)
RUN 2-3 working days FREE on orders over £60
(£3.50 for orders up to £60)
CLICK & COLLECT (Glasgow) Same day (Mon-Fri) FREE SATURDAY DELIVERY 1 working day £12 Royal Mail
Orders received before 3pm (Monday-Friday) are processed on the same day - after 3pm orders will be processed on the next working day.
Click & Collect
Collect your order in person from the achilles heel Glasgow running shop. Orders placed before 3pm will be available for collection on the same working day; orders placed after 3pm will be available for collection on the following working day. Orders placed over the weekend will be available for collection on the Monday.
As soon as your order is ready for collection we will email to let you know. When you collect your order please ensure you bring your order confirmation & identification.
We'll package and post your order to most locations across the world as quickly as we can - for full details of delivery charges for international orders check our delivery charges page.
Spend £200+ and get FREE EU delivery.
At achilles heel we aim to please, so if you're not completely satisfied with your order, we'll do whatever we can to make it better. Items can be returned for free for an exchange or a refund within 28 days of purchase - we offer free & easy tracked returns within the UK via Royal Mail, for full details please check our returns page.
It can be hard to get things right so we are giving 28 days from Christmas Day to return your gifts on all orders made during November and December. Our returns policy will revert to the standard 28-day period for items purchased after December 31st.