DetailsMizuno combined everything they learned about control shoes with their lightweight construction methods to create a shoe for excessive overpronation control that is very light and feels very fast.Mizuno Wave - Sleeker, lighter cushioning and support
The genesis for Wave came as Mizuno's engineers studied the way nature deals with impact forces. From sound waves to tidal waves, waveforms spread and dissipate energy incredibly quickly. Inspired by nature’s simple efficiency, we created the world’s first and most effective mechanical midsole - the Mizuno Wave.
- Disperses impact forces away from foot
- Progressive, tunable support
- Lightweight, compact, responsive
- Doesn’t break down over time
Top Features of the Mizuno Wave Paradox Shoes - SS15
- U4ic midsole delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning
- Double Fan Wave with articulated forefoot Wave Plate for the optimal blend of shock attenuation, guidance and lightweight flexibility
- Dynamotion Fit upper delivers snug, conforming support where needed
- SmoothRide Engineered for a Brilliant Run
- Combination blown rubber forefoot/articulated Wave Plate for the optimal blend of pliability and propulsion at toe-off
- Wide forefoot gauge for maximum support through engineered geometry
- 3D print execution delivers a true paradox - the pattern appears to have curves, yet the graphic is made entirely of straight lines
Be the first to submit a review.
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery and Returns
METHOD TIME COST SERVICE SPRINT Next working day FREE on orders over £115
(£6 for orders up to £115)
RUN 2-3 working days FREE on orders over £60
(£3.50 for orders up to £60)
CLICK & COLLECT (Glasgow) Same day (Mon-Fri) FREE SATURDAY DELIVERY 1 working day £12 Royal Mail
Orders received before 3pm (Monday-Friday) are processed on the same day - after 3pm orders will be processed on the next working day.
Click & Collect
Collect your order in person from the achilles heel Glasgow running shop. Orders placed before 3pm will be available for collection on the same working day; orders placed after 3pm will be available for collection on the following working day. Orders placed over the weekend will be available for collection on the Monday.
As soon as your order is ready for collection we will email to let you know. When you collect your order please ensure you bring your order confirmation & identification.
We'll package and post your order to most locations across the world as quickly as we can - for full details of delivery charges for international orders check our delivery charges page.
Spend £200+ and get FREE EU delivery.
At achilles heel we aim to please, so if you're not completely satisfied with your order, we'll do whatever we can to make it better. Items can be returned for free for an exchange or a refund within 28 days of purchase - we offer free & easy tracked returns via Royal Mail, for full details please check our returns page.
It can be hard to get things right so we are giving 28 days from Christmas Day to return your gifts on all orders made during November and December. Our returns policy will revert to the standard 28-day period for items purchased after December 31st.