- NEW Mizuno Intercool Technology - Intercool solves the problem of heat and humidity build-up in a running shoe, by incorporating a full-length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe that removes heat and humidity from the foot through a system of ventilation channels.
- Outsole and midsole platform are engineered with SmoothRide technology which minimises changes in velocity to give the smoothest ride possible.
- Lightweight responsive AP midsole compound with good durability.
- NEW DynaMotion Fit - Allows the upper of the shoe to interact with the movement of the foot.
- Full-length midsole ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe.
- Provides the utmost in breathability and comfort of the upper.
- The most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas and supplements traction at heel strike.
- SmoothRide Engineered, combination solid rubber/blown rubber forefoot outsole design for cushioning, durability and flexibility.
- Removable Anatomically Moulded AP sockliner
- VS-1 - A NEW more researched cushionging system that absorbs shock and enhances cushioning properties by resisting compression - set, thus extending the cushioning life of running shoes.
- X-10 - provides the most durable Carbon rubber from Mizuno that alllows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at heel strike.
- SmoothRide Engineered, Composite Double Fan Wave provides the perfect blend of control and cushioning while providing an unsurpassed ride.
- NEW Pebax Rnew - Constructed using an plant based oil, making this shoe environmentally friendly.
- Gender Engineered - Specific to the needs of the male foot.
Be the first to submit a review.
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery and Returns
METHOD TIME COST SERVICE SPRINT Next working day FREE on orders over £115
(£6 for orders up to £115)
RUN 2-3 working days FREE on orders over £60
(£3.50 for orders up to £60)
CLICK & COLLECT (Glasgow) 1-2 Working days FREE SATURDAY DELIVERY 1 working day £12 Royal Mail
Orders received before 2pm (Monday-Friday) are processed on the same day - after 2pm orders will be processed on the next working day.
Click & Collect
Collect your order in person from the achilles heel Glasgow running shop. Orders placed before 2pm will be available for collection on the next working day; orders placed after 2pm will be available for collection in 2 working days. Orders placed over the weekend will be available for collection on the Tuesday.
As soon as your order is ready for collection we will email to let you know. When you collect your order please ensure you bring your order confirmation & identification.
We'll package and post your order to most locations across the world as quickly as we can - for full details of delivery charges for international orders check our delivery charges page.
Spend £200+ and get FREE EU delivery.
At achilles heel we aim to please, so if you're not completely satisfied with your order, we'll do whatever we can to make it better. Items can be returned for free for an exchange or a refund within 28 days of purchase - we offer free & easy tracked returns via Royal Mail, for full details please check our returns page.
It can be hard to get things right so we are giving 28 days from Christmas Day to return your gifts on all orders made during November and December. Our returns policy will revert to the standard 28-day period for items purchased after December 31st.