DetailsInspired by Karl Melzter, who holds the record for most 100-mile trail race wins, the fastest completion of the (2,190 mile) Appalachian Trail, and epitomizes the "go everywhere, run everything" attitude, this shoe is designed to attack all breeds of technical trail. And with this bold, fully redesigned iteration, we've improved fit, stability, and durability. Built on a new last, the wider midsole creates a more stable platform for the foot and offers a wider toe box with reinforced areas where your feet need them. The outsole features deeper, more aggressive Vibram lugs which hold up to all kinds of rugged terrain, while the more forgiving upper offers improved comfort up top. The SPEEDGOAT 2 means business. This is one fast, tough trail running shoe.
- Fit: Medium
- Surface: Trail
- Category: Neutral: Lightweight Training
- Preferred Ride: Responsive
- Offset: 4 mm
- Forefoot: 26 mm
- Heel: 31 mm
- Weight: 233.00 g
- Weight is based on size EU 42 2/3 and may vary depending on size.
- Midfoot cage construction designed for stability and lockdown/foot capture
- Open engineered mesh construction to maximize breathability and support
- Reinforced speedframe construction for durability on the trail
- Oversize EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning
- Wider platform designed to provide a more stable base on varied terrain
- CMEVA foam midsole absorbs impact points and offers stable footing
- Vibram MegaGrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- Multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
- New, more durable outsole design
- "No comment" Review by
- "Quick delivery. Good fit. Imy generally a 7.5 and I fit the size 8 well. Comfy so far." Review by
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery and Returns
METHOD TIME COST SERVICE SPRINT Next working day FREE on orders over £115
(£6 for orders up to £115)
RUN 2-3 working days FREE on orders over £60
(£3.50 for orders up to £60)
CLICK & COLLECT (Glasgow) Same day (Mon-Fri) FREE SATURDAY DELIVERY 1 working day £12 Royal Mail
Orders received before 3pm (Monday-Friday) are processed on the same day - after 3pm orders will be processed on the next working day.
Click & Collect
Collect your order in person from the achilles heel Glasgow running shop. Orders placed before 3pm will be available for collection on the same working day; orders placed after 3pm will be available for collection on the following working day. Orders placed over the weekend will be available for collection on the Monday.
As soon as your order is ready for collection we will email to let you know. When you collect your order please ensure you bring your order confirmation & identification.
We'll package and post your order to most locations across the world as quickly as we can - for full details of delivery charges for international orders check our delivery charges page.
Spend £200+ and get FREE EU delivery.
At achilles heel we aim to please, so if you're not completely satisfied with your order, we'll do whatever we can to make it better. Items can be returned for free for an exchange or a refund within 28 days of purchase - we offer free & easy tracked returns within the UK via Royal Mail, for full details please check our returns page.
It can be hard to get things right so we are giving 28 days from Christmas Day to return your gifts on all orders made during November and December. Our returns policy will revert to the standard 28-day period for items purchased after December 31st.