EnergyGel is smooth with a light consistency and a dash of real juice for a great taste. It’s not thick or overly sweet. Easy to open and swallow, each sachet contains 23g of carbohydrate. EnergyGel is award-winning and proven in many of the World’s toughest competitions
- Pure carbohydrate for instant energy
- Performance proven in the World’s toughest races
- Real fruit flavour for a natural refreshing taste
- Gentle on the stomach and easily metabolised
- Contains electrolytes for maximum water and carbohydrate absorption
- Natural source of carbohydrate suitable for vegetarians and GMO free
- Food Type: Energy
- Vegetarian Friendly
Easy to open, easy to swallow and easy to digest with natural fruit flavours that taste fantastic.
Taste and Consistency
After years of research with a team of dedicated athletes, EnergyGel was formulated with a unique blend of simple carbohydrates for instant energy and complex carbohydrates for sustained energy release. High5 EnergyGel is ultra concentrated, light to carry and easy to use. EnergyGel is not too sweet and not so thick that it sticks to your mouth. It contains all the electrolytes essential to maximise fluid and carbohydrate uptake and it comes in a range of refreshing natural fruit flavours.
High5 Energy Gel contains the electrolytes sodium and potassium, which are essential to the process of metabolizing carbohydrates and for the proper functioning of muscles.
- Magnesium plays a role in controlling muscle contraction and regulating the conversion of carbohydrates to energy, The loss of magnesium through sweat can bring fatigue and muscle cramps.
- Sodium - Studies indicate that rehydration occurs at a faster rate when electrolytes such as sodium are consumed during exercise.
- Potassium - This mineral is the major electrolyte found in all of your body's cells. It plays an important role in the transmission of signals to nerve impulses, muscle cell contraction and overall maintenance of your cardiovascular system.
Be the first to submit a review.
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery and Returns
METHOD TIME COST SERVICE SPRINT Next working day FREE on orders over £100
(£6 for orders up to £100)
RUN 2-3 working days FREE on orders over £50
(£3 for orders up to £50)
CLICK & COLLECT (Glasgow) 1-2 Working days FREE SATURDAY DELIVERY 1 working day £12 Royal Mail
Orders received before 2pm (Monday-Friday) are processed on the same day - after 2pm orders will be processed on the next working day.
Click & Collect
Collect your order in person from the achilles heel Glasgow running shop. Orders placed before 2pm will be available for collection on the next working day; orders placed after 2pm will be available for collection in 2 working days. Orders placed over the weekend will be available for collection on the Tuesday.
As soon as your order is ready for collection we will email to let you know. When you collect your order please ensure you bring your order confirmation & identification.
We'll package and post your order to most locations across the world as quickly as we can - for full details of delivery charges for international orders check our delivery charges page.
Spend £200+ and get FREE EU delivery.
At achilles heel we aim to please, so if you're not completely satisfied with your order, we'll do whatever we can to make it better. Items can be returned for free for an exchange or a refund within 28 days of purchase - we offer free & easy tracked returns via Royal Mail, for full details please check our returns page.
It can be hard to get things right so we are giving 28 days from Christmas Day to return your gifts on all orders made during November and December. Our returns policy will revert to the standard 28-day period for items purchased after December 31st.