Every mile counts. Capture each one with the new Forerunner 10, Garmin's simplest GPS running watch . It accurately tracks how far and how fast you run, as well as your calories. It also keeps you motivated by identifying personal records and comparing current pace to your target with its Virtual Pacer feature. When your run's done, upload to the Garmin Connect site to see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile and share it with friends — all for free. Today's run is tomorrow's motivation.
Stylish, Simple GPS Captures Every Mile
- Tracks distance, pace and calories
- Start running with the press a button
- Identifies personal records
- Virtual Pacer compares current pace to target
- Plan, review and share runs at Garmin Connect
Ready to Run
Forerunner 10 is so easy to use, you can start your run with the press of one button. As you run, you can see your time and distance clearly displayed on one screen and calories and pace on another. You can also customise the settings to show pace and distance on the same screen.
It's our lightest, most comfortable watch yet and is available in sporty green, pink, or black with red accents. The black and red model has a slightly larger watch face and wider wristband. All models can be worn as a regular watch, so your running partner is always on hand.
For runners who want a little more, Forerunner 10 has a couple of simple training features like Virtual Pacer, which compares your current running pace to your target. It also has a run/walk feature that's helpful if you're just starting out or your running plan includes walk breaks.
Store and Share
With a simple connection to your Mac or PC, you can upload your runs to Garmin Connect to see your run on a map, get more detail on each mile and share it with friends — all for free. You'll be even more motivated when you see your miles add up in Garmin Connect and can go back and see how you've improved from last week, last month or last year.
As you run, Forerunner 10 automatically alerts you when you complete each mile, giving you a friendly beep and a screen that flashes your time for that mile. When you complete your run and save it, you'll see a summary of how you did, including your total time, distance, average pace and calories. The watch even lets you know when you achieve a personal record, like your fastest mile or longest run to date.
- Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: Black/Red: 1.79” x 2.25” x 0.62” (4.55 cm x 5.72 cm x 1.57 cm); Pink/White & Green/White: 1.58” x 2.05” x 0.62” (4.01 cm x 5.22 cm x 1.57 cm)
- Display size, WxH: Black/Red: 0.98” x 0.94” (2.5 cm x 2.4 cm); Pink/White & Green/White: 0.81” x 0.77” (2.1 cm x 2.0 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 55 x 32 pixels
- Touchscreen: no
- Weight: Black/Red: 43 g (1.5 oz); Pink/White & Green/White: 36 g (1.3 oz)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: 5 weeks in power save mode; 5 hours in training mode
- Water resistant: yes (50m)
- GPS-enabled: yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
- Maps & Memory:
- Basemap: no
- Ability to add maps: no
- Accepts data cards: no
- History: 7 activities
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 0
- Routes: 0
- Features & Benefits:
- Heart rate monitor: no
- Bike speed/cadence sensor: no
- Foot pod: no
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): no
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes
- Virtual Partner (train against a digital person): no
- Virtual Racer (compete against other activities): no
- Courses (compete against previous activities): no
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): yes
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap): yes
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): no
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button): no
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts): no
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): no
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal): no
- Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert): no
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals): no
- Heart rate-based calorie computation: no
- Swim metrics (stroke type, stroke count and pool lengths): no
- Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness): no
- Customizable screen(s): yes
- Barometric altimeter: no
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): no
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+ -enabled power meters): no
- Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride): no
- Shock Resistant: yes
- Sport watch: yes
- Additional: Virtual Pacer (compares current running pace to target): yes
- Personal Records: yes
- Run/walk feature: yes
- "Ideal for runs/walks" Review by
- "great gift" Review by
- "new to running" Review by
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery and Returns
METHOD TIME COST SERVICE SPRINT Next working day FREE on orders over £115
(£6 for orders up to £115)
RUN 2-3 working days FREE on orders over £60
(£3.50 for orders up to £60)
CLICK & COLLECT (Glasgow) 1-2 Working days FREE SATURDAY DELIVERY 1 working day £12 Royal Mail
Orders received before 2pm (Monday-Friday) are processed on the same day - after 2pm orders will be processed on the next working day.
Click & Collect
Collect your order in person from the achilles heel Glasgow running shop. Orders placed before 2pm will be available for collection on the next working day; orders placed after 2pm will be available for collection in 2 working days. Orders placed over the weekend will be available for collection on the Tuesday.
As soon as your order is ready for collection we will email to let you know. When you collect your order please ensure you bring your order confirmation & identification.
We'll package and post your order to most locations across the world as quickly as we can - for full details of delivery charges for international orders check our delivery charges page.
Spend £200+ and get FREE EU delivery.
At achilles heel we aim to please, so if you're not completely satisfied with your order, we'll do whatever we can to make it better. Items can be returned for free for an exchange or a refund within 28 days of purchase - we offer free & easy tracked returns via Royal Mail, for full details please check our returns page.
It can be hard to get things right so we are giving 28 days from Christmas Day to return your gifts on all orders made during November and December. Our returns policy will revert to the standard 28-day period for items purchased after December 31st.