Medium arch support with medium dynamic midfoot support.
CurrexSole RunPro Insoles are a Casual to Sport Solution for day-to-day life, work/standing, or simply enjoying walking and running where the foot is put under a great deal of strain.
The RunPro Insole line provides the support your feet need for a wide variety of activities. Whether slipping them into your everyday shoes for the office, warehouse, service job (especially when standing a lot) or adding them to your golf, walking, or running regimine– you will reap the rewards of stronger, healthier and happier feet with the use of CurrexSole RunFree Insoles.
- DryTek Fabric Top Cover is a long-lasting top coat designed to wick away moisture from the skin.
- Freeflex is a mid-level memory foam impregnated with Bamboo charcoal to reduces foot odors, kills bacteria and controls humidity & moisture.
- CurEVA is an EVA Rubber Compound full length bottom plate built for shock absorption and incorporates the Auto-fit Heel Cup which i designed to mold to your heel and reduce motion. *Sensor Gels located beneath the heel; minimizing damaging shocks at impact, beneath the big toe; to optimize the propulsive phase of your gait. (By stimulating the muscle 'flexor hallucis longus' it encourages the foot to move into windlass earlier).
- Dynamic Arch Cradle that is made in low, medium and high styles. Guides and propels the foot. Supports and cushions impact, captures and returns energy for propulsion.
- X-Small: 1.5 - 3
- Small: 3.5 - 5
- Medium: 5.5 - 7
- Large: 7.5 - 9
- X-Large: 9.5 - 11
- XX-Large: 11.5 - 13
- "Excellent fit" Review by
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery and Returns
METHOD TIME COST SERVICE SPRINT Next working day FREE on orders over £100
(£6 for orders up to £100)
RUN 2-3 working days FREE on orders over £50
(£3 for orders up to £50)
CLICK & COLLECT (Glasgow) 1-2 Working days FREE SATURDAY DELIVERY 1 working day £12 Royal Mail
Orders received before 2pm (Monday-Friday) are processed on the same day - after 2pm orders will be processed on the next working day.
Click & Collect
Collect your order in person from the achilles heel Glasgow running shop. Orders placed before 2pm will be available for collection on the next working day; orders placed after 2pm will be available for collection in 2 working days. Orders placed over the weekend will be available for collection on the Tuesday.
As soon as your order is ready for collection we will email to let you know. When you collect your order please ensure you bring your order confirmation & identification.
We'll package and post your order to most locations across the world as quickly as we can - for full details of delivery charges for international orders check our delivery charges page.
Spend £200+ and get FREE EU delivery.
At achilles heel we aim to please, so if you're not completely satisfied with your order, we'll do whatever we can to make it better. Items can be returned for free for an exchange or a refund within 28 days of purchase - we offer free & easy tracked returns via Royal Mail, for full details please check our returns page.
It can be hard to get things right so we are giving 28 days from Christmas Day to return your gifts on all orders made during November and December. Our returns policy will revert to the standard 28-day period for items purchased after December 31st.