Hoka Men's Gaviota 6 2E Width Running Shoes Lead / Anthracite
With the launch of the first Gaviota, the runner looking for a stability shoe could at last shake off the constrictions of traditional support shoes. A premium stability shoe, the Gaviota 2 features superior cushioning along with the HOKA ONE ONE® J-Frame™ design. The HOKA J-Frame™ delivers support and protection while guiding your foot without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials. The Gaviota 2 embraces the J-Frame™ further offering consistency in fit and ride. Plus a new upper. Made from engineered mesh, the upper offers superior breathability to its predecessor while embracing all that made it breakthrough.
- Arch-lock wings offer mid foot stability and support.
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh to optimize comfort and breathability.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner offers a comfortable step in and precise fit.
- Late stage Meta-Rocker designed for additional stability and smooth toe-off.
- J-Frame™ using rubberized foam for support, rebound, and durability.
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition.
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability.
- Zonal rubber placement for durability.
- Offset: 5 mm
- Weight: 297.00 g
- Weight is based on size EU 42 2/3 and may vary depending on size.