Rack up the kilometres in a lightweight running shoe that’s solid, reliable and won’t let you down on long runs. The GT-2000 5 is the go-to shoe for overpronators and helps you take aim at your running targets at every pace, keeping your foot supported all the way from the start line to the post-race recovery zone.
Every landing is softer with visible GEL cushioning in the rearfoot while FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability. You’ll also get extra support with internal elastic bands in the upper that wrap around your midfoot.
- Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and high level breathability.
- Next generation DuoMax system provides greater comfort and enhances gait efficiency.
- The full length double density midsole features a lower density toplayer for Gender Specific cushioning and comfort.
- New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- This Trusstic System integrates Guidance construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate in bounce back & cushioning characterics while being lightweight.
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- A blown AHAR rubber outsole material with high abrasion-resistant qualities for added durability, combined with a comfortable, cushioned ride.
- ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- 10mm heel drop
Be the first to submit a review.
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery and Returns
METHOD TIME COST SERVICE SPRINT Next working day FREE on orders over £115
(£6 for orders up to £115)
RUN 2-3 working days FREE on orders over £60
(£3.50 for orders up to £60)
CLICK & COLLECT (Glasgow) Same day (Mon-Fri) FREE SATURDAY DELIVERY 1 working day £12 Royal Mail
Orders received before 3pm (Monday-Friday) are processed on the same day - after 3pm orders will be processed on the next working day.
Click & Collect
Collect your order in person from the achilles heel Glasgow running shop. Orders placed before 3pm will be available for collection on the same working day; orders placed after 3pm will be available for collection on the following working day. Orders placed over the weekend will be available for collection on the Monday.
As soon as your order is ready for collection we will email to let you know. When you collect your order please ensure you bring your order confirmation & identification.
We'll package and post your order to most locations across the world as quickly as we can - for full details of delivery charges for international orders check our delivery charges page.
Spend £200+ and get FREE EU delivery.
At achilles heel we aim to please, so if you're not completely satisfied with your order, we'll do whatever we can to make it better. Items can be returned for free for an exchange or a refund within 28 days of purchase - we offer free & easy tracked returns within the UK via Royal Mail, for full details please check our returns page.
It can be hard to get things right so we are giving 28 days from Christmas Day to return your gifts on all orders made during November and December. Our returns policy will revert to the standard 28-day period for items purchased after December 31st.