A high-mileage trainer for severe overpronators the GEL-FOUNDATION 11 provides extra stability without sacrificing on comfort and fit
This edition includes a Solyte-Plus midsole making the shoe significantly lighter than previous models while offering the same firm support. The new Guidance Line along the sole guides your foot as it takes off to help improve your running efficiency. The Personal Heel Fit memory foam ensures a snug and customised fit. The GEL-FOUNDATION 11 features a new and lightweight upper design. The forefoot still contains a Bunion Window giving your forefoot room to spread out comfortably with each stride. The outsole is reinforced with ASICS High Abrasion Rubber for better durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gaitcycle
- DuoMax Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability positioned sport specifically
- Solyte Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability
- Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficienc
- Trusstic System - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe
- AHAR - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
- Bunion Window - Designed to allow the foot to spread out comfortably and without irritation during propulsion phase.
- Weight: 276g
Be the first to submit a review.
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery and Returns
METHOD TIME COST SERVICE SPRINT Next working day FREE on orders over £100
(£6 for orders up to £100)
RUN 2-3 working days FREE on orders over £50
(£3 for orders up to £50)
CLICK & COLLECT (Glasgow) 1-2 Working days FREE SATURDAY DELIVERY 1 working day £12 Royal Mail
Orders received before 2pm (Monday-Friday) are processed on the same day - after 2pm orders will be processed on the next working day.
Click & Collect
Collect your order in person from the achilles heel Glasgow running shop. Orders placed before 2pm will be available for collection on the next working day; orders placed after 2pm will be available for collection in 2 working days. Orders placed over the weekend will be available for collection on the Tuesday.
As soon as your order is ready for collection we will email to let you know. When you collect your order please ensure you bring your order confirmation & identification.
We'll package and post your order to most locations across the world as quickly as we can - for full details of delivery charges for international orders check our delivery charges page.
Spend £200+ and get FREE EU delivery.
At achilles heel we aim to please, so if you're not completely satisfied with your order, we'll do whatever we can to make it better. Items can be returned for free for an exchange or a refund within 28 days of purchase - we offer free & easy tracked returns via Royal Mail, for full details please check our returns page.
It can be hard to get things right so we are giving 28 days from Christmas Day to return your gifts on all orders made during November and December. Our returns policy will revert to the standard 28-day period for items purchased after December 31st.