Super stability for larger-framed runners in a remarkably lightweight shoe - Maximum support and performance.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.): ASICS Design Philosophy. Employs linked componentry that enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Full Length Guidance Line: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- ComforDry Sockliner: Provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- Triple density Solyte midsole: The full length triple density Solyte midsole features a lower density top layer for improved cushioning and comfort.
- Biomorphic Fit Upper: Stretch material strategically placed on the upper helps to reduce buckling and the potential for irritation.
- Weight: 290g
With the new GEL-FORTE the ASICS maximum support category has an exciting new top model offering super stability for larger-framed overpronators. This remarkably lightweight shoe has a wider platform than regular for ASICS running shoes to further enhance its stable ride.
An exiting new technology is the Guidance Trusstic that works with the Guidance Line along the outsole. Together they encourage a more efficient gait while giving support to the midfoot. The Dynamic DuoMax Support System and the unique triple density Solyte midsole combine to give the shoe as much stability as possible while keeping its weight down.
On the upper the Biomorphic Fit employs strategically placed stretch material to reduce the potential for irritation. The Discrete Eyestay Construction allows each eyelet to pull directly from the base of the shoe. Together they ensure a great personalised fit.
Be the first to submit a review.
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery and Returns
METHOD TIME COST SERVICE SPRINT Next working day FREE on orders over £100
(£6 for orders up to £100)
RUN 2-3 working days FREE on orders over £50
(£3 for orders up to £50)
CLICK & COLLECT (Glasgow) 1-2 Working days FREE SATURDAY DELIVERY 1 working day £12 Royal Mail
Orders received before 2pm (Monday-Friday) are processed on the same day - after 2pm orders will be processed on the next working day.
Click & Collect
Collect your order in person from the achilles heel Glasgow running shop. Orders placed before 2pm will be available for collection on the next working day; orders placed after 2pm will be available for collection in 2 working days. Orders placed over the weekend will be available for collection on the Tuesday.
As soon as your order is ready for collection we will email to let you know. When you collect your order please ensure you bring your order confirmation & identification.
We'll package and post your order to most locations across the world as quickly as we can - for full details of delivery charges for international orders check our delivery charges page.
Spend £200+ and get FREE EU delivery.
At achilles heel we aim to please, so if you're not completely satisfied with your order, we'll do whatever we can to make it better. Items can be returned for free for an exchange or a refund within 28 days of purchase - we offer free & easy tracked returns via Royal Mail, for full details please check our returns page.
It can be hard to get things right so we are giving 28 days from Christmas Day to return your gifts on all orders made during November and December. Our returns policy will revert to the standard 28-day period for items purchased after December 31st.