A versatile sprint spike perfect for the entry level athlete, the adidas Sprintstar is ready to hit the track. A lightweight Pebax plate provides stiff responsiveness and sprint web technology provides a snug lockdown to keep your foot in place. Along with a soft collar to reduce Achilles irritation, the
Sprintstar will blaze by the competition with ease.
- Weight: 173g (size 9); Recommended events: 60m, 100m, 200m, 400m, 4x100m, 4x400m.
- Reinforced mesh upper for maximum heat exchange; SPRINTWEB forefoot designed to lock the foot down during event-specific motions.
- Synthetic overlays designed to hold the foot securely during all phases of the sprinting gait.
- Soft collar around the ankle to reduce pressure on the ankle and Achilles.
- Designed for efficient power and technical sprinters.
- Pebax plate outsole for ultimate energy return and durability.
- Every pair has a unique colour design. Above image is one example.
- Spike pins & key included
- "Overall really good" Review by
Write Your Own Review
- Delivery and Returns
METHOD TIME COST SERVICE SPRINT Next working day FREE on orders over £115
(£6 for orders up to £115)
RUN 2-3 working days FREE on orders over £60
(£3.50 for orders up to £60)
CLICK & COLLECT (Glasgow) Same day (Mon-Fri) FREE SATURDAY DELIVERY 1 working day £12 Royal Mail
Orders received before 3pm (Monday-Friday) are processed on the same day - after 3pm orders will be processed on the next working day.
Click & Collect
Collect your order in person from the achilles heel Glasgow running shop. Orders placed before 3pm will be available for collection on the same working day; orders placed after 3pm will be available for collection on the following working day. Orders placed over the weekend will be available for collection on the Monday.
As soon as your order is ready for collection we will email to let you know. When you collect your order please ensure you bring your order confirmation & identification.
We'll package and post your order to most locations across the world as quickly as we can - for full details of delivery charges for international orders check our delivery charges page.
Spend £200+ and get FREE EU delivery.
At achilles heel we aim to please, so if you're not completely satisfied with your order, we'll do whatever we can to make it better. Items can be returned for free for an exchange or a refund within 28 days of purchase - we offer free & easy tracked returns within the UK via Royal Mail, for full details please check our returns page.
It can be hard to get things right so we are giving 28 days from Christmas Day to return your gifts on all orders made during November and December. Our returns policy will revert to the standard 28-day period for items purchased after December 31st.